The competition in any industry today is tough to match up to, let alone beating the best in the game. If you’re a startup the only thing you need to focus on at the moment is growth. When we say growth we strictly mean building your brand reputation and reaching up to have a strong online presence.
Social media, while being a strong factor for a marketing campaign, is also where you genuinely should connect with people. Don’t begin with “Try Us, Buy Us, Review Us”, build a customer persona, and connect with them to truly understand and address their needs. This is going to take some time, but it is the most effective method of marketing. It is also referred to as growth hacking.
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Whoever said site performance is highly dependent on the speed of site, couldn’t be more correct. Speed has weight when it comes to SEO, and you need to ensure that your users are enjoying a fast browsing experience. If your site takes more than 3 seconds to load, you need to stop reading further because the issue needs fixing first.
2. Social Media Presence: SEO helps you earn a reputable online presence on search engines, however, you will need to have a strong social media presence as well. Find all the high domain authority sites, do web 2.0 and get people to follow you, like you and share you on social media. Keep your profile informational and multi-functional. Use infographics to interest readers and make sure the landing pages of your blogs and webpages are well-designed, user-friendly, and easy to navigate.
3. Paid Marketing (PPC, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.): Do not underestimate the power of paid marketing. It can give you instant hits, and it can also help you build your brand. It costs you an investment in the beginning but it is worth it. If you run your ad campaign smartly, you might end up earning 10 times more than how much you invest.
4. Content Creation: Content is here to stay. You must have heard of SEO practices going obsolete and social media websites shutting down, but content is not going anywhere. Create content, include backlinks so that search engines can crawl through your website. Make sure you have quality and quantity from the very first month of the website launch.
Keep your content interactive, and engaging among users. Your users should want to visit your site and revisit it for the content. Create video content, written content, infographics, sliders, case studies, PPTs and more for your site.
5. Work with Experts: All of the above points can be ignored if you have hired a digital marketing specialist to achieve online growth for your company. A digital marketing expert should be able to advise you and lead you on the right path. What you need is maximum utilization of resources and an improved online presence at minimum cost to company. A digital marketing expert should be able to cut your costs and give you results within a period of three months.
Experts are known as experts for the variety of ideas that they introduce to their work strategy. Learn from your expert about what they plan to do differently to ensure the growth of your company.
If you work unrelentingly towards the betterment of the content and towards the improvement of your business, you will be see yourself growing only in no time. Whether you hire an expert or do it yourself, do it for your customers. Make sure you’re keeping them happy and giving them what they come looking for, to you.